You can find your profile information in the "Track Progress" tab in Stellic, along with an overview of your academic career. The profile is full of information about you, your current term, and your progress in units/credits.
The top of the student profile is basic information, and shows any programs you are currently enrolled in. (You can always add other programs, such as majors and minors in Stellic, but you’ll notice a ‘not declared’ tag on any that you add yourself until the program is officially declared with your school.) Also shown here is your primary campus and, if available, your expected graduation date.
Stellic Engage - Measures the amount you’ve interacted with Stellic. The Stellic Engagement Scale is calculated using actions you take on your plan. Actions will depreciate over time, so if it's been a while since you made any changes in Stellic, you'll see fewer lightning bolts highlighted. Only actions in the last year are used in the calculation. This doesn’t have any effect on your degree progress.
CGPA - Cumulative grade point average for your academic career. You’ll also see your most recent semester GPA here.
Interests - Adding interests (like photography or artificial intelligence) will help Stellic recommend courses tailored just for you!
Progress Bar - Hover over your degree progress bar for a breakdown of units/credits. The progress bar displayed in your planner is a reflection of the progress in your official audit.
- Taken will include any course with a passing grade entered into the system that is counting toward your academic progress.
- Planned includes classes planned out within Stellic, and courses officially registered with your school's system.
- Remaining indicates the number of requirements that are listed in your program requirements but that you have not yet been taken or registered.
- Unmatched includes courses that are not counting toward any requirement in your plan. You'll be able to see a full list of unmatched courses at the very bottom of your degree audit.
Advisor (if applicable) - Stellic shows the name and email address for your advisor in the dashboard too, and a quick way to reach out to them with questions about your plan! Click the envelope icon at the top right and you can choose which advisor to message and send them a quick note. Your advisor will get an email notifying them of your message, and can respond within Stellic. You’ll see their response under the same envelope icon. Stellic isn’t designed to take the place of your advisor, but to make advising easier and more productive.
Current Term - Overview of your upcoming/active term, with planned and registered classes, and unit totals. Classes that are planned but not yet registered will show a red asterisk.
Tip: You can always click on the course code here for more information on the class.
Beneath your profile, you have 3 ways to view your courses: Progress, Planner, and Courses.
- Your Progress view shows your courses slotted in to fulfill requirements in your audit (program requirements). More information on how to read your audit in Tracking Your Academic Progress.
- Your Planner view shows your courses by term. More information on that in Planner View.
- Your Course view shows a list of courses you've already taken, chronologically by term.