You are able to ask your advisors to review and approve plans. There is no "official" way to use this feature - it may be helpful to have a discussion with your advisor on what you are asking for when using this feature.
- You can request to have an advisor review your plan by navigating to the Plan Your Path tab on the left sidebar and then clicking the Request to Review Plan button at the top of your primary plan. (You cannot request a review of any plan other than your primary plan.)
- Once you have clicked the Request to Review Plan button, the button will change to the Review requested notice until the advisor has reviewed the plan. On your advisor's end, they will receive a notification that you have requested a review, and they will have an option to mark your plan as reviewed.
- Once your advisor has clicked the button to indicate that your plan has been reviewed, you will see that the "Review requested" icon has changed to "Reviewed" at the top of your plan. You will also receive a notification that the plan has been reviewed. (You can customize notification preferences under Settings. At a minimum, you will see a notification icon when you log into the platform.)It is not necessary for you to request that an advisor review your plan in order for your advisor to mark your plan as "Reviewed". Whether or not you requested the review, once your advisor has marked your plan as reviewed, you will receive a notification.
- You can click on the notification icon to see the specific details showing when your advisor reviewed your plan.
- After you have made edits to your plan, the Reviewed notice will revert to displaying the Request to Review Plan button (original view from step 1).