This article discusses how to manage appointments within Stellic, including how to schedule, cancel, re-schedule, or add notes to appointments.
As an admin, you are able to schedule appointments with students within Stellic. Students are also able to schedule appointments with you - please see this article to learn how students schedule appointments within Stellic.
In order to schedule an appointment with a student in Stellic, you must:
- Have a time block set up and activated to set your availability and settings to receive appointments.
- Select an eligible student. (Eligible students meet the criteria set up within the time block - see this article for details.
- Select an appointment date.
- Select a time on the given date (times are shown in the viewer’s current timezone)
- After selecting time, you can enter a topic (title) and description that will be part of the invitation email and calendar invite.
- After entering all the details, click schedule to create the appointment. The student will receive a notification that the appointment has been scheduled.
Managing Existing Appointments
You can manage existing appointments by scrolling to the "Upcoming Appointments" section of the "Appointments" tab. Here, you can view all upcoming appointments, or use the filters to only see appointments within a specific date range, appointment location, and more!
You can cancel, re-schedule, or add a note to an upcoming appointment by clicking on the 3-dot menu on the right side of the appointment. Any notes that you add to the appointment will be recorded in the notes in the student's Stellic profile.
Managing Past Appointments
Once an appointment's date and time has lapsed, you can record the student's meeting attendance to be either "No Show" or "Completed". These status notes will be visible in the student's profile. You also have the option to re-schedule the meeting, even after the date and time have passed.